Friday, October 11, 2013

Auld Lang Syne

 by niknox



 photo alsbyniknoxbym81170-1.jpg
 (Banner by M81170)
In the dead silence, all of the details suddenly fell into place for me. I'd made an
absolute fool of myself. Jacob was smitten, thrilled that I cared so much for him,
while my husband stood there, betrayal and disappointment written across his face.
He turned away from me, and the realization hit me: in all my efforts to right
Rosalie's wrongs, I lost sight of what was actually important. And on top of that, he'd
given me ample enough warning. He even went as far to tell me to fix it. And I made
it worse. And now Edward wanted nothing to do with me. "Edward-""I don't want to
hear it," he said dejectedly. I could tell by the tone of his voice that he was hurt. The
last thing I wanted to do washim. Pangs of regret attacked me. I should've kept my
mouth closed.(credit to M81170)

No comments:

Post a Comment