Tuesday, September 9, 2014

NEW MUST READ!



Burn Notice
By: ifyouweremine
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10639317/6/Burn-Notice
 (Banner by Christag)
 ~SUMMARY~
 The last days of summer. Two weeks of freedom. One lie. What could possibly go wrong?
 BxE, canon couples, AH-OOC. M-RATING for lemons.

~MY THOUGHTS~
The truth I ran into this banner looking for a banner I accidentally deleted. Something
about it caught my eye.  Besides Rob's sexy face looking right back me. I started
reading the first chapter and I found myself smiling at the things Alice and Bella were
Doing.  Because I did some of the things that they were doing as well. This fic pulls me in
Not wanting the chapters to end wanting to read more. Follow Alice and Bella in there
Two week getaway as they meet two hot boys.  Sounds like things are about to get hot!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10639317/6/Burn-Notice

***Don't forget to follow after you read.  You wouldn't want to miss an update!***

No comments:

Post a Comment